Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer Sale

I'm working on new projects and fun things for fall and that means it's time to clear out some of the summer goodies. run over to Hens In Daisies and see if there is anything that strikes your fancy. I took some pretty great markdowns on these items! They won't last long:>) I also just listed some great old feed sack fabrics for anyone who sews or quilts. I'll be listing for Autumn soon and don't forget the upcoming give-away to celebrate my 400th post. I don't know what it will be yet but I'll make it sweet! Why, because you all brighten my day and I want to thank you. And because give-aways are just plain fun! See you soon!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! Ohh I always love a sale :) Your things are so pretty and I just loved your spring items!!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kathy Grace..I luv me some sales!!
    I'm takin' a little bloggie break next week so see ya when I get back..
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't sew, Kathy, but I am thinking of making some little valances for my sumerhouse with good old fabric tape. I will visit your store...thanks for the heads up!!

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your sale Kathy! I know things will fly out of your ETSY store!!
    Have a great weekend.
    xo
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful things you have in your store
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you ever tire of me visiting this blog and fussing about your amazing creations? It seems like that is all I do when I visit. Maybe it is because I wish I could sew and can't, that what you make so impresses me. You are a skilled and artisitc creator. I look forward to your giveaway whatever it may be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy,
    I love your creations, I just saw pillows yesterday made from the feed sacks. I couldn't believe the prices on them. Then I saw the cutest ever thing. At a price tag for $100.00 They took hard cuffs and covered them with the sack cloth material and a broach on top. They were lovely. Cuffs seem to be popular again.

    Have a great weekend, an now I am going to peek into your Etsy shop.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kathy, I still have to make something with the last fabric I bought from you. I'm hoping to get back at it now that the kids are going back to school. Can't wait to see your new stuff.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. The things you make out of fabric are just beautiful!! Love the bag!. Your banner is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are very talented and i can't wait to see what you creat for fall !. i just love fall.
    blessings,
    aimee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)