Friday, January 14, 2011


Yesterday when I got home from work there was a package waiting for me from a friend. You know the kind, a blog friend:>)  Anita has a wonderful devotional blog and it has been my pleasure to get to know her a little bit better through it. What I didn't know was that she makes these beautiful lotions and soaps!
  These are all her lemongrass and sage scent and it is divine. Light and fresh and pretty. I can't wait to try the soap. I actually started to unwrap it this morning but made myself stop so I could get a photo.
 Along with the lovely soap and lotions came two of the most adorable cards, (well, three actually, but one was written to me:>) Anita designs these herself, aren't they pretty? This sweet cherry pie card has a front edge that is cut out around the shape of the pie.
On the cookie card she stacked the cut out cookies so they are 3-D. They're making me hungry. The inside of the cards are just as cute as the outside, with sweet sentiments and graphics.
This one says, "I love cookies, and you!" 
Thank you Anita! I love everything ♥
I encourage you to visit Anitas Blog, In a Quiet Light and say hello.

15 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the friends we can make on the internet?

    Beautiful gift.

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy ~ Thank you so much for the kind words and lovely pictures. I had so much fun getting it all ready for you as a surprise. Glad you like it. Love ~ Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I'll bet those products will be fun to use! The packaging is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouuu so fun to receive an unexpected package of goodies!
    I bet it smells wonderful!
    AND that CHERRY card......
    sooooooo stinkin cute!!!!!

    God Bless blogging friends!

    Smiles and warm Hugs,
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are blessed indeed with these gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful gifts to receive from your blog friend....straight from the heart.
    xo
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet that brightened your day!
    Before the blizzard I asked dh to go to HD for some primrose...none!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these are all sooo sweet. I can tell she loves YOU, too..
    I am going over to say hello right now...and I'll be sure to say HEY for you. :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Kathy. :o)
    What a special treat to have arrive. I can imagine how lovely it must smell! :o)
    I had to take another look at the cookie card. It looks so real and makes me want a tall glass of milk to go along with it.
    I think the flu has finally called it quits in our home. It has made it's way around all 4 of us (as of yesterday) and unless it plans on starting over ... we're good! :o)
    Love your header! So pretty and looks just like you! :o)
    Have a great weekend!
    Sincerely, Trish
    ps. Your primroses are adorable! What a perfect touch of charm. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely does she sell her creations? My kitchen is cherry themed and I would love to have that card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky you. I love homemade soap. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely gift! How kind of her to think of you and take the time to share something she made with you.

    xo
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)