Thursday, November 6, 2008

A couple weeks ago, Karen at A Scrapbook of Inspiration, gave me this award. I am late in acknowledging and passing it along, but it really is one of the awards that conveys what blogging does for me. The amazing friendships and connections I have found are priceless. It seems so easy to find wonderful friends who share interests and faith and so many other things. I am so glad I began this blog! So without further ado, I want to pass this on to some of my Blogging BFF's, women who I adore. I wish we were all next door neighbors!
BJ from Sweet Nothings...An upbeat post every day and someone who conveys a real sense of caring, one of my morning coffee day brighteners:>)
Penny at Lavender Hill Studios... A friend who has given mne advice and a listening ear. Everyone loves Penny!
Becky at Sweet Cottage Dreams... Becky and I have so much in common. I love visiting her blog and seeing her whimsical home and the beautiful things she makes. Some day one of her bags is going to be mine!
Mary at Little Red House...Another must visit in the mornings. Her photos are amazing and her heart is warm.
Phyllis at Shabby in the City... Phyllis jumped right in and helped me when I was setting up my blog. Since then chatting with Phyllis is like chatting with a neighbor over the backyard fence. She is so down to earth and always available:>)
Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage.. Another Michigan girl who is just so sweet, how can you resist her?
Jan at Jan and Toms Place...Another daily blogger. I dont know how she does it but Jan is so prolific I can't keep up with her! She finds amazing things out shopping with Tom, but she has a heart for God too. Love that:>)
Adrienne at With a Grateful Heart... Adrienne is uplifting and a joy. We connect on a spiritual and personal level, and have often wished we could just meet for tea. *sigh* maybe someday...
And lastly, Karen at A Scrapbook of Inspiration, I give this award back to you. You are a friend through and through.
There are so many more of you that touch my heart and make me laugh with your humor, or inspire me with your creativity. The one thing I don't like about awards like this is that, to list every one of you would make a post much longer than anyone would care to read. I always feel I am leaving someone out and I don't want to do that! The best list of all my BFF's is to the right, in my list of favorites. You are all there, and if you aren't there yet, I will be updating the list this week so keep looking!

18 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the award winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sunshine! Best I remember tho...you have helped me waaaay more than I've helped you!
    But the real reason I love you...are those incredible earrings you made LOL! Make me feel like Princess Diana ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We met over my patriotic bookmark swap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award, friend Kathy. I will take it right now and put it on my sidebar.
    I know what you mean about loving to blog. It has opened up a whole other world for me and I just love it, too.
    Have a blessed day, Kathy.
    love, bj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kathy!!

    And...I was surprised when I saw my name on the list of those you're passing the award on to!! Such kind words, too! It is by the grace of God...that I'm here every day...and that Tom and I have such a great time together, hunting and finding those amazing things.

    Thanks Kathy...

    Hugs!!!

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, for me? Thank you so much for the award. I will display it proudly. I enjoy the friendship we have found through this wonderful world of blog. Like you, it means so much to me that there are ladies who have become such friends and we never would have 'met' except this way. Have a good day, sweet friend!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy,
    Thank you for your uplifting words. You are one of the special people in Blogland that we all enjoy so much. I can't wait to visit the links. My mom was just saying this morning how much she loves to hold the bluebird you created in the palm of her hands. I told her that you photograph it that way on your Etsy shop.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so bad with award things. Love your etsy. Blessings, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Kathy ..you certainly deserve it! I'm glad to see you posted some blogfriend links. I love to visit with new bloggers, so I will definetely take time to visit these. Congrat's again on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking all over the place to add my name on your FOLLOWERS but I can't find it ???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi My Sweet Friend! Thank you so much for passing this award on to me. I am honored to be a friend of yours. I know if we were neighbors, we would be the best of friends. Sharing coffee and confidences. Must be that I grew up in Mi....we have the same roots.
    Love ya,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Kathy! Well-deserved for sure and knowing many of the recipients you shared the award with, I would have to agree they deserve it, too!!

    I am looking forward to hearing about your Christmas planning and decorating. It is great to find like-minded people!!

    Linda
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a lovely list..I am a former Michigan gal...still love to visit there....happy autumn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Kathy on your well-deserved award!! It's been great to thumb through the blogs of the gals to whom you passed on the award - I knew and loved some of them already, but was happily introduced to a few new wonderful folks. Thank you for that!!

    Have a great weekend!

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Becky S.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's always nice recieving and then sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh Kathy! thank you so much, you are the sweetest and best! Congratulations to you on this lovely award, no one deserves it more!!!

    Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Kathy,
    Thank you SO MUCH! Kathy's Cottage was one of the very first blogs I ever left a comment on, way before I had a blog of my own, and I always felt welcomed here. You are truly a sweet blogging friend! I will add this to my sidebar right away. :)
    xoxo,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  18. My dear Kathy friend!! I just saw that you gave me an award!! Awwww shucks! I thank you from my heart for being included amongst all of the amazing other blog friends! You just made my day - you sweet, sweet friend! Like Penny said, I wish we lived closer! We would have fun sewing together. Infact, you have been on my mind today as I was cutting out a tote bag.

    ((hugs to you))
    Becky
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)