Thursday, May 31, 2007



A picture for you of the siberian iris out by the garden fence. I love these little jewels of the garden. They seem to like this spot very much. They bloom much better here than they did by the house. I woke up this morning and realized we only have 8 more days of school (not counting today, today is here and being spent)! Yay! Since I work for the schools that means in just a little less than 2 weeks I will be free to tackle a long list of fun projects I have decided to try to tackle. There should be lots of fun things to show you and tell you. Can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh Kathy your iris look beautiful!
    My yellow and white ones opened today!
    The gold and brown ones that I transplanted from our farmhouse downstate opened 2 days ago! Those are over 100 years old!

    Love the chippy picket fence too! Great backdrop for pretty flowers!

    Hugz, Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! What a great pix. Are they the same as the ones we call "African Iris"?
    This is the only time that i envy school workers. I know you will find some time for yourself during this all too short break, right? Love Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty, and I LOVE them against the picket fence. Beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous picture. I love the blues against the picket fence.

    When I move I'm going to come to your blog for gardening inspiration - you have my dream, cottagy garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)