Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Happy May Day!

Well, here it is, the basket I sent to my May Basket partner, Kim. You can't see everything very well so I will describe it for you. The feather pin on the front is old and I thought it went well with the bird theme I used. Inside the basket is a little nest with blue eggs and another little gold bird pin that I found at a second hand store and thought it was adorable. Two heart shaped boxes, one filled with potpourri and the other with charms I made of Kims children that I took off her blog and put between glass and taped and soldered, and a little birdhouse I painted and glittered. I also included a small flower pot I painted. If you click on the picture you usually get a larger view. There is a little set of gift tags that I made too. Kim tells me that her littlest daughter just loved the bubble wrap it was all packed in! LOL! Happy May Day to all of you :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)