Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

A blessed Easter to all of you! See the chippy window? Earl snagged this pretty thing at an early spring yard sale last week. Oh I love that man! I have been cleaning and preparing for our Easter feast tomorrow. The whole family will be here, mom is bringing a ham, sis Karen is bringing her special sweet french bread, and sis Penny will bring a fruit salad. Earl and I will be making fresh green beans, creamed peas, mashed potatoes and of course the white chocolate/raspberry cheesecake for dessert. I can't wait:>) I have some serious catching up to do in blogland after the 15th. Until then I hope your Easter weekend is filled with the love of family, friends and, most of all, the love of Christ. He is risen!

12 comments:

  1. I love your old chippy window!! What a thoughtful hubby!!

    Happy Easter!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great window! You'd better keep that man - he did good. I'm fussing and tidying my home for the family's arrival tomorrow. 'Twill be a great day of celebration. Happy Resurrection Day, dear friend. Because He lives, so we too!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to stop by and wish you a really Blessed Happy Easter.

    from Roberta Anne
    The Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree ...what a wonderful man! He knows you well ...what a great find! Love the glass dome with the rabbit ...beautiful!
    Happy Easter to all of you! Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great window! I agree, Earl is a keeper :-)

    Have a wonderful Easter....
    xo
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen to That !!! :) He IS Risen !!! :) Ok, Gosh, you made me hungry now !! lol !! Here's wishing you and your family a MOST BLESSED Easter together !!! And my word, that Man is a Keeper, what an awesome window !!!! :) Hugs to you !!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Earl is great! My husband would pass that up!

    Have a wonderful Easter with your family!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous find that Earl brought home. It is perfect for your home!!

    Wishing you and yours a blessed Easter!

    Much love,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling little Bunny scene you have there with your cloche and your chippy window! It sounds like you guys have a FABulous dinner planned for Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the window! I am not sure my hubby would do such a thing either!
    Your Easter meal sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope your Easter was as joyous as mine was, Kathy. The only thing I was missing was maybe a slice of Earl's cheesecake. Just reading the name makes my mouth water.

    I'm looking forward to joining in on your new blog discussions. I agree--so much more depth to each of us. Maybe God can show us how to share better and yet keep it Internet safe.

    Hugs to you!
    Lallee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)