Sunday, October 16, 2011

And the winner is.....

A great big thank you to everyone who left such lovely messages celebrating my 600th post.
You make me smile daily when you stop by and leave a little hello. It's what has kept me going for 600 posts!
And the winner of the drawing is.....
Cora has a really beautiful blog and she takes the most amazing photos! Stop by and tell her congratulations and take in some of the peace and beauty that is part of her trademark at her own little corner of the world:>)
Congratulations Cora!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!! Hope your upcoming week is wonderful Kathy.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Cora...what a lovely gift she is receiving!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Cora! I'm popping over to meet her right now.
    Take care, Kathleen.
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! For me....thank you so much Kathy!!! I can't beleive how blessed I am! Can't wait to receive this wonderful book which is filled with my kinda stuff!! Love it~
    I hope you have a blessed week!
    Thanks again!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Cora. Now I have to go visit her blog. I love your handwriting. It reminds me of when I was in school and my best friend Lorraine Stagnitta had the prettiest handwriting. I love you H's.

    Then again, I love everything about you Kathy. Have a beautiful day.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky girl...what a lovely giveaway...thanks for the chance. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your lucky winner.
    Gonna run over and see her and tell her you sent me. :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeay for Cora & Kathy!
    Happy weekend!
    We might have snow in Maryland...
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)