Yes, here it is , what you have all been waiting for....(drumroll) Seven little known facts about ME! Ok, I have to warn you, they are probably laughably boring but I am what I am.
1. I love to go barefoot, and would rather go barefoot almost anywhere than to wear shoes.
I have been known to go outside in November (in snow) barefoot. I kick my shoes off once I
am in the pew at church (didn't God tell Moses to remove his sandals when He spoke to him
because he was on holy ground?) Earls dear grandfather used to lovingly call me hillbilly because I was always barefoot (and so was he, we had that in common).
2. I can pick up almost anything with my toes (I know, isn't this the most fascinating stuff!?)
Probably because of all those years of going barefoot:>)
3. I have panic attacks if I have to speak to groups larger than about 6 people. Can't breathe,
get lightheaded. Yeah, it stinks. I had to take a SPEECH CLASS to finish up my associates
degree (it took me 25 years!) that was the only thing holding me back. I signed up for class
and found out the one I chose only required one speech the whole semester (thank you Lord!)
Now I am working on a bachelors, no more speech classes required!
4. Because of #3, I can't bring myself to sing in front of people at church. I am so impressed
with Phyllis for doing that in spite of her fears! Bravo for you Phyllis!
5. I am also afraid of heights, am I just a bundle of insecurities or what? Maybe. But as long as
I don't make public speeches from a ladder people have no idea. Shhh, don't tell!
6. I look just like my great grandmother. My grandpa's mom on my mothers side of the family.
An almost uncanny resemblance to her portrait.
7. I am writing a book! Eeek, there I said it! Most of my family doesn't know this (or didn't until
now!) That's all I am going to say at the moment about it, but I am kind of excited about
the fact that I even have the guts to try it. If I sell it you will be the first (ok, maybe second)
There, those are my seven fascinating things that you didn't know about me. I know this meme has been going around a lot so I am not going to tag anyone. If you havent been tagged, please consider doing this on your blog too so we can all learn a little more about you!