Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I want to thank Penny at Lavender Hill Studio for giving me the "you make me smile" award. Penny recieved it herself a few days ago and it is easy to see why. She is one of the nicest bloggers out there, with a beautiful blog that is a joy to visit. It is like stepping into her home for a chat:>) Thank you Penny! This award coming from you makes ME smile! The person who started this award had this to say about it:

"The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met many wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell, and I am grateful everyday for each person that I have had the pleasure of crossing paths in life with. I wanted to create something special for the top 10 people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell and the lives they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement. Please grab your badge and wear it (with a smile!) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me. Thank you."
I will pass this along to my top ten. There will be some who have already been nominated but that's ok. I absolve them from having to pass it along again, just know that you all make me smile every time you visit and leave me a comment to let me know that you were here:>)
Alexandra at Silver Bell Cottage
There are so many more of you that I visit each and every day, and you truly do all inspire me and make me laugh and think and get my creativity spinning! Thanks to all of you!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy!! Ohhhhh, I am sincerely touched with the award. You are just so sweet and this is very special! I know that each person who you bestowed this kindness to will appreciate you! I DO! Thank you, Danke Schon!!! xo, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathy girl!! Very thoughtful :) Nope, I've never gotten this one before :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award; you are very sweet and creative, and it is an honor to receive this from you and from JO within a day. What a wonderful neighborhood of creative women to belong to. Blessings to you, dear one.
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy! Thank YOU for awarding the award back to me! That was very sweet. Your blog is one of the first ones I discovered and I have never missed a post. I feel like we are neighbors, getting to gether for coffee or tea!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Kathy, I am very touched. I just stopped in to say hello and was surprised to see myself in your post! You are a real sweetie, thank you so much!

    Many blessings,
    xo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, you're the sweetest! Thank you so much for the award. It's really a lovely award and I appreciate it so much!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on this award!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so, so sweet! I haven't posted about the award yet because I've been so busy trying to catch up. You certainly deserve this one - because I come here everyday and I DO smile!! Your warty pumpkins are hysterical. I have lots of green ones this year. Had to make a special stop on the way home from Galena. Now that I see the warty kind, I might like those better =) Thank you for being the kind gal that you are! Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)