Friday, February 1, 2008

Snowbears and a meme

It snowed last night
It snowed last night,
the snowbears had a pillow fight
They tore up every cloud in sight
and tossed down all the feathers white,
Oh, it snowed last night
it snowed last night...
Did you ever sing that song in grade school? I remember it clearly almost every time it snows, which it did last night. I got another snow day today (Yay!) although my paid snow days are all used up (Boo!) but I enjoyed it none the less. A couple days ago Adrienne at With a Grateful Heart tagged me for the Four Things About Me meme. I am way overdue to play so here it is...

FOUR MOVIES WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Pride & Prejudice
3. Wuthering Heights
4. White Christmas

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Union City, MI
2. Tekonsha, MI
3. Lansing, MI
4.Lake Orion, MI (I really get around don't I?)

FOUR SHOWS I WATCH:
1. LOST
2. This Old House
3. The Complete Jane Austin
4. Antiques Road Show

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN:
1. Boston
2. Washington DC
3. Chandler, AZ
4. Canada

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME:
1. My Mother
2. My Brother
3. My Aunt in Florida
4. My Aunt and Uncle in Arizona

FOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO EAT:
1. Chocolate
2. Cheese
3. Steak
4. Fresh, hot, home made bread slathered with butter!

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE:
1. England
2. France
3. Florida to visit a dear friend
4. A cozy B&B with my sweet husband!

FOUR THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:
1. My youngest daughters graduation open house
2. Getting my bedroom redone
3. Spring!
4. Getting away somewhere with my hubby for a weekend

FOUR PEOPLE TO TAG:
1. Amy
2. Rhonda
3. Alexandra
4. Dolly

22 comments:

  1. I love your birdhouse!! It actually gave me a mosaic idea!

    I had ice, you had snow :-)....

    Loved getting to know a little more about you Kathy!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet your birdhouse looks with the snow on top.
    It's fun getting to know more about you.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to get to know you a little better :-)

    Your birdhouse is sweet....and, no I don't think I ever heard that song.....can you sing a few bars? LOL

    ((hugs)) Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bird house! I'm not familiary with that song but it's cute. Wuthering Heights is one of my favorite movies too (and one of my favorite books).

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bird house is so nice. Glad to know more about you..Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty birdhouse! And that song is adorable, I have never heard it but I am about to teach it to my five little boys, they will love it!

    The meme looks like a lot of fun! I will do that monday for sure!

    Love ya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw "home tweet home".
    I bet the birdies fight over who gets to live there!
    Its so sweet!
    I love that song...I am going to have to write that down to teach Miss Emma!

    Its so fun reading memes!
    Thank you for tagging me!
    This is my first meme tag!

    We are coming down your way for a wedding tomorrow!
    I hope the roads are clear!

    Hugz, Dolly

    P.S. thank you for joining The Pink Artists for a cure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy,
    We watched the Princess Bride so many times when my kids were growing up that I think I could probably recite the whole thing from memory. What a great movie!

    Glad you had a snow day. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    xoxo,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute song and your birdhose looks very sweet. Loved your meme list, I enjoyed getting to know you. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute birdhouse. Cute song. It was fun to get better acquainted. Thanks for sharing YOU with us. ~Adrienne`

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodmorning, Kathy! I love the photo of your snow covered bird house:) I don't know the song, but the words are precious.

    Thanks for the tag, I will play on Monday....enjoy your snowy weekend!

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet birdhouse with the snow..you have a beautiful blog! Have a wonderful weekend,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. The birdhouse looks so peaceful in the snow. We are literally knee deep in snow here in UT! I loved reading some dear things about you...we have somethings in common. Enjoy the snow...Alice

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kathy,

    I have never heard thast song, how cute! It's snowing here today too. Great Tag, I love these...

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet birdhouse!! And I liked your tag answers.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the encouragement!! I really needed that:-)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun to learn a little more about you.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your birdhouse and your meme!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful birdhouse - I love it covered with snow... delightful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved finding about more about you--it's funny how often we can say, Oh, me, too!"

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to come to your house for cookies and coffee and I would be happy to help you paint!!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have never heard that song before, but I love it. Thanks for sharing and the picture of the snow is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)