Thursday, October 1, 2009

Be a superhero

I have a friend who inspires me with her beautiful blog. For those of you who may not know Sherry of Everyday Possibilities, you should take a moment to visit and get to know her. She has launched a new zine to raise money for breast cancer research.  A survivor herself, Sherry never fails to bring a smile with her upbeat attitude and dedication to helping others.  Run over and see for yourself, and while you are at it, check out her Superheroes blog and be a superhero yourself.  October is breast cancer awareness month.  This is a great way to celebrate it:>)

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Kathy..I'm up late..one of those nights that i am not one bit sleepy...*sigh
    I'll sure go over and visit her..
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kathy, thank you so much for letting us know. I have not visited her but I will :)
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, thank you so much for sharing this information. Breast cancer awareness is something very close to my heart which lives right under my breast...every woman has breasts and a heart. This is how we show how much we care for one another ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy,
    Thanks for sharing this ..I am going to check out her site. Breast cancer is so scary...

    xo,

    annie

    have a great weekend! Is it cold? It is cold here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful cause...and a neat idea. I will go over and check her site out. ARe you going to be making anymore ravens..like last year? cherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reminder. I'll be making an appt. for a mammogram on Monday. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info. I shall go over and visit.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy, what a lovely idea your friend has, I will go over and pay her a visit.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be heading over to check out her website. Blessings!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)