Monday, January 21, 2008

An award and some heart

Ahhh, finally I got some more valentine hearts finished and in my etsy shop. I am having so much fun digging through my vintage jewelry, ribbons and fabrics, and since my husband gave me a new glass cutter for Christmas I decided to add some personal touches with a few little charms I made. This pink rosey heart is my current fave, but since I hate to repeat myself I have a few other styles and colors too and I'm still working on more. Here is another I love...I call it True Love and it reminds me of pillow covers my grandmother had in her farmhouse. Beautiful rosebud ticking, I'm glad they still make it. Check out the rest at etsy.

A big thank you to Mary at the Little Red House for giving me the Daily Dose award:>) Mary is one of my own Daily stops and I always love the things she writes about! We share an obsession with dishes and so many other things! Thank you Mary, I am honored that you thought of me. I am going to pass this along to Tracey at Notes from a Cottage Industry who also provides one of my daily doses of creative inspiration. If you have never been there go check her out, she is a genius with paint and old furniture! Once again, I am feeling the love from blog land. Thanks for the sweet comments and the orders. You can't know what it means:>)

29 comments:

  1. Love them and the little charms are a perfect addition to them! Very sweet!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hearts are really pretty. Love the special embellishments on each one.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am craving these hearts--they are wonderful! What talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Thank you Kathy!!!
    You've made my day!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little hearts are beautiful! And I love the charms you added too!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another really beautiful heart, very pretty charms you have chosen specially too. Congratulations on your award Kathy!! Jenn and Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those charms make your hearts just so special and darling!

    Congrats on the award!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy,
    Your hearts are just beautiful! I love the charms too!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh,Kathy ~ These are so lovely, feminine,and romantic.
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your award!
    Kathy, these hearts are so pretty...they are so sweet and girly and I love the added adornments. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those hearts...very inspiring treasures you make!

    Did you get your first magazine from the subscription I sent you? If not, it should be on its way. Let me know if you don't get it within a few weeks.

    Take care,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't seen one yet I didn't love! Great job and the brooches make them so special.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hearts are so cute, I love all the charms you have added. Also, looks like you have a new banner...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So precious! Love your blog...I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kathleen,

    Those are truly lovely....so sweet and clever!

    smiles, kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the award!! And I LOVE those hearts! They are so sweet with the charms....
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kathy, I just love your hearts! And the charms are awesome!! You are so creative and talented, I justlove you ideas :)

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  18. The hearts so romantic....very, very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty hearts! What a great idea. You do nice work.

    I saw in your profile you like pink roses...me too! In fact, I am naming my new website "Bella Rosa Antiques."

    I'm also having a giveway right now if you'd like to sign up...just leave a comment on my blog.

    Keep up the great work! Best wishes in your etsy shop!

    ~ Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  20. They are just dreamy! So so sweet - I love the ticking fabric too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your hearts. They are so creative and pretty. I like the way you embellish them too. Rhondi

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVELY hearts!!
    woohoo
    and congrats on the award!!
    smiles, Deena

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the hearts!
    They are so charming...
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love valentines day. your hearts are so sweet! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kathy, these are so sweet and dainty! You are so good at putting things together and the little extras make them even more special!
    xo
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kathy, the hearts are sooo pretty. I love the charms and jewelry accents:) I have some rose ticking fabric similar to yours. I have been saving it for awhile now, just waiting on it to speak to me and tell me what it would like to become....so far, it's not talking:)

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, I'm not sure that I let you know I ordered 2 hearts from you off your shop site. I sent payment yesterday thru PayPal. I can hardly wait to get them.
    Thanks and hugs, bj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)