A little flock of birds just arrived to nest. Must mean Spring is right around the corner!:>)
These three are in my etsy shop right now. Bright and fun and sweet. Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my give-away and the well wishes on my blogaversary! If you want to have a chance to win, you can still leave a comment here. I will be drawing a name Sunday evening.
Nancy of Pieces of the Puzzle, has tagged me for the 7 weird things about me thingy. (Ok there's one of them, I use the word "thingy" a lot!)
2. When I am reading I will respond when you talk to me but I will have no memeory WHATSOEVER of the conversation.
3 I love peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches. My family thinks that is gross. I say try it, you might like it:>)
4. I am terrible at higher math (algebra is higher math isn't it?) but I can do the basic math computations in my head, fast and accurate.
5. I don't like reading directions, I would rather figure things out by myself. This can lead to problems, but I usually do just fine.
6. I cant commit to one medium or outlet for my creativity. Although I am sewing right now, I am already designing pottery in my head for my next class, and when I am doing pottery I will no doubt be thinking of some other project in some other medium that I can't wait to start.
7. I feel that at (almost) 50 years old, I am finally just beginning to do what I want to with my life. Having the kids (almost)grown has made me think about ways to stretch myself and take chances that I havent had the courage or time for before.
I am supposed to pass this on to seven people. I am pretty sure that this has been around a few times. I am copping out on this one and saying if you want to share please consider yourself tagged.:>)