Friday, June 8, 2007

Luscious Lemon Cupcakes


Today we are celebrating a co-workers birthday at work and it is my turn to do the honors. I found this cute cake plate at a yard sale and grabbed it quick. You see, my co-worker loves anything tropical and palm trees play a big part in her decor. It looks brand new and we put a cap on how much we spend on each other and I know she will absolutley LOVE this cake plate so I can't wait to give it to her. The cupcakes are lemon with a ring of buttercream frosting and a dollop of home-made lemon curd in the center. Yum! We are all going to have a good day at work today. :>)

2 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look so yummy...happy co-workers today!
    I am new to your blog. You do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy what a lucky find! That cake plate is so unique...your friend is going to love it!
    Mmmmmm....the cuppy cakes look yummy!

    Hugz, Dolly~from my CHERRY heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)