Friday, August 24, 2007

A big thank you to everyone for the kind comments you left on my last post. It is a project I have had a great time playing with. Is anyone else stressing out over the beginning of the school year? my job begins again next Monday! I work for the school system and that is when my back to school meetings begin. This was my last full week of vacation! I look around and wonder what I did with my summer. Seems like nothing is finished, some things never really got started. I know that it shouldnt be a big deal, I still only work a few hours a day, but they are my most productive hours, late morning and early afternoon. It will all work itself out when I am back to being used to working, but right now I feel like I have so much to do before fall and winter get here! I see it in some of the other blogs I visit. So many of you are taking a "short break". I think that the next week may be a tough one for me so I will be taking a break too. I love blogging so much I know I will sneak something in next week, but not the regular posts I am used to. I would like to just wish everyone a happy week. Enjoy what is left of summer. The days are getting shorter, the kids are heading back to school (and so am I:>( ) This time of year holds its own joys, but the end of summer can be bittersweet. My youngest is a Senior this year, so it is my last season of "back to school" before college. I will be looking in on everyone ( I am such a blog addict!) Remember to leave a comment on post #100 if you are a lurker so I can enter you in the drawing next month! I will see you all soon.

5 comments:

  1. Yes it is the "calm before the storm"! I am stressing it because my last little one is heading to school! YIKES..Also getting used to a schedule again is going to take some time! LOL Have a good break! Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo and will miss you greatly. You are one of my everyday stops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love blogging, but I'm torn because I would get sooo much done if I never touched a computer. I hope the start of school goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for as you go back to work! Love the finds, especially the napco stuff and the pedestal cake plate. I am a sucker for anything on a pedestal! LOL!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just thinking about you this morning and hope your first day back at work is a great day for you!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)